Why Pay to Volunteer?
There are many options for those who intend to travel abroad. They can be holiday on a beach, higher study at university or travel as a backpacker.
A volunteer abroad is another option of international travel that requires comprehensive preparation and support for both volunteers and host communities receiving volunteers.
A responsible volunteer program such as SLVP provides wide range of friendly support to volunteers before, during and after the program making sure that they get the maximum benefit for the money and time they spent.
For that, any establishment that engage in this field of volunteering have to bear expenses ensuring safe and sustainable program for volunteers and the community they serve.
- Payments, wages for the staff/ coordinators and other service providers enabling smooth function of the programs
- Transport and traveling- in order to provide a best service to the volunteers, it’s important to visit and supervise the respective projects which are in different places on regular basis to make sure that the programs are to the standard.
- Infrastructure development- some projects require infrastructure development in order to maintain smooth functionality of the project. (Purchasing of necessary equipment or stationary for a teaching placement etc.)
- Meals and accommodation for the volunteers during their stay, providing them a comfortable, safe and enjoyable time with us.
- Other overheads such as office rent, telephone/ internet, transport, stationary and web site update etc. to provide a sustainable service.
In order to cover such expenses, any organisation has to charge reasonable fee from the volunteers and they are accountable to provide a service which worth for the money and the time that the volunteers spent making sure that they have received the maximum from the project that they desired.
SLVP’s All Inclusive & the Lowest Fee
Please Request for a quotation that meets your budget – Please indicate the number of weeks that you wish to join with us.
What your fee covers?
- Airport pick up on arrival
- Project orientation
- Project and Accommodation
- Meals as mentioned under each projects
- 24/7 support service by the in-country team
- Travel guidance throughout the project period
- Valuable reference/ Certificate on completion of the project
What your fee doesn’t cover?
- Travel and Medical insurance
- International Airfare, Visa or Visa extension fee
- Airport drop off
- Local transport
- Meals/ refreshments other than the main meals
- Toiletries and bottled water