SLVP is now ready to provide comprehensive Social and Community Development volunteer projects for overseas university students under well qualified Supervisor in the same field to gain volunteer work experience for their academic needs.
- Prospective Volunteers will be placed in selected community Development project or projects (if multiple projects applied)
- Volunteers will be given a schedule and guidelines according to their project assignment. (Volunteers should provide SLVP the prescribed field of study prior to the commencement of their project placement – 1 month in advance)
- We will outline your project schedule and notify you immediately for your approval and further amendments if there any)
- We will be ready with your project once you approved the schedule.
- Commencement of the project after arriving in Sri Lanka.
- Project orientation by the in country team (Project supervisor, Project Manager and other respective coordinators)
- You will be supervised throughout your project period to make sure that you gained the expected experience from the project.
Above is only a tentative schedule of the project that we are about to launch. Complete and detailed project information and schedules will be available soon on our website under ‘Our Programs’
Until then, please keep in touch and share your valuable ideas as to how we can come up with a great project that full fill your requirements to be a great social worker with wast experience.