How to Apply?
Book/reserve your project at least one (1) month prior to your departure date by submitting us the application form and the non-refundable program fee of $135. The non-refundable program fee deposit guarantees you a placement in the country. SLVP guarantees you a placement. If not, we will refund your $135 program deposit.
Steps of Application
- Once we receive your application or request for a selected project, we immediately check with the relevant project as to find out the availability of accommodation, work and then we inform you by an email within 2 days. (You may download the application from our website and submit us by email/ fax or you may apply directly online by filling the online application).
- On confirmation of the availability of your requested project by SLVP, secure your project by paying the non-refundable $135 program deposit within 1 week of the project confirmation. The deposit is later deducted from the total program fee. The balance payment of your project fee should be paid in cash (USD) on arrival or you may pay before your arrival. (click here for Paying Instruction)
- After receiving the program deposit, we will notify you immediately, and we will process your application, match your interests, and determine the details of your project, arrangements for room and food, and answer any remaining questions you might have.
- Now you should begin preparing for travel by obtaining all necessary documents (passport, air ticket, travel insurance and visa) and meeting immunization requirements. Please submit us a copy of your passport and travel itinerary by fax or email attachment.
- A representative welcomes you at the airport and your volunteer adventure with SLVP begins.